Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Reader Question: Greek Officers

Hello, Readers, and thank you for tuning in to trumptettravels - the true accounts of my 11 year career on cruise ships as a crew member aboard Royal Caribbean, Princess Cruises, Carnival Cruises, Costa Cruises, Cunard Line, P&O Cruises, Premier Cruises and the Holland America Line.

A Reader asks if I could elaborate on Greek Officers.  Sorry, Anonymous, I think I said enough in my disparagement below (DEC 14th WHAT ARE THE OFFICERS LIKE?).  Although I do actually have a few more choice stories about Greek and Italian officers you'll have to wait until the time is right.

I don't want to lose my new readers with excessive negativity (wasn't I negative enough below!??!) haha -

thanks for your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Let me know!